Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Very few TRUE lesbians in hard core porn...why?

  1. #1
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Very few TRUE lesbians in hard core porn...why?

    As a long time fan of hard core lesbian porn, it has always made me wonder why it's such an effort to find TRUE lesbian girls to perform in lesbian films.

    As you probably know, I am not a fan of fake lesbian sex. I loathe it. And cannot see the point in it. I can spot a fake scene a mile off. So it puzzles me why so many STRAIGHT girls make lesbian porn.

    If I was a director in the lesbian genre, I wouldn't have straight girls in my movies. No matter how beautiful they were. I'd want at least BI girls but hopefully 100% LESBIAN WOMEN.

    Maybe it's because true lesbianism is associated with the very butch, tattooed, boot-wearing, shaven headed look, that directors never hardly cast them. But not all 100% gay girls look like that. Some are very cute. And besides I like watching the aforementioned 'dyke' look when partnered with a sexy girl. It's hot.

    So many porn girls I thought were 100% lesbian, aren't. I thought Felecia was. I thought Keri Windsor was. But nope, they're bi.

    Even Syd Blakovich cannot be 100% lesbian as I saw her once in a girl/guy scene! That really astonished me! And even Justine Joli had a relationship with a guy! So I'm confused.

    Why is it lesbian women don't go into porn????

    Surely the money and the chance to have sex with hot girls would be all inviting. Apparently not.

    Can anyone shed any light? Thanks.
    Last edited by Gusto; 06-19-2010 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Changed a word

  2. #2
    GF Addict Verified User DrRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Well just because Syd did a scene with a guy doesn't mean she's not a lesbian.

    Anyway, I can only think of a handful of 100% lesbian performers. Lily Cade is the only American that comes to mind. Patience, Ness, Ava, Lynley and a few others from Abby Winters are lesbians.

  3. #3
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobert View Post
    Well just because Syd did a scene with a guy doesn't mean she's not a lesbian.

    Anyway, I can only think of a handful of 100% lesbian performers. Lily Cade is the only American that comes to mind. Patience, Ness, Ava, Lynley and a few others from Abby Winters are lesbians.
    Well, I find it odd if Syd is 100% lesbian doing a girl/guy scene because I wouldn't do a guy for TEN MILLION dollars!

    She's got to be bi. Surely?

    I've not heard of the girls you've mentioned but I do like the Abby Winters stuff.

    Thanks for the reply.

  4. #4
    GF Cult Follower Verified User CSGJlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    261

    Default

    There's also lesbians who only do b/g scenes (and g/g sometimes). For example Dani Woodward (she retired btw). This doesn't mean they're bi. Sexual preference doesn't change, it's just where the money is and unfortunately b/g scenes gives more money to girl than g/g. :/

    I hate gay for pay girls, girls who only do sex with other girls just for the money and nothing else. It destroys the fantasy to me.


    Btw, the fact that Celeste has a girlfriend in real life makes a fangirl (me) happy.

  5. #5
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSGJlover View Post
    There's also lesbians who only do b/g scenes (and g/g sometimes). For example Dani Woodward (she retired btw). This doesn't mean they're bi. Sexual preference doesn't change, it's just where the money is and unfortunately b/g scenes gives more money to girl than g/g. :/

    I hate gay for pay girls, girls who only do sex with other girls just for the money and nothing else. It destroys the fantasy to me.


    Btw, the fact that Celeste has a girlfriend in real life makes a fangirl (me) happy.
    Well, like I said, I am a straight male. I couldn't have sex with a guy if you paid me 10 million dollars. If you say there are lesbian women who do guys, then I still cannot accept they're 100% lesbian. I know a couple of real lesbians and they wouldn't do a man for any type of money.

    It just goes against what they are and stand for.

    I accept there are straight women who only do girl/girl. But ultimately, I can tell those who aren't into women. I can tell within minutes. Most guys may be able to accept lesbian porn whatever it is, but I can tell the difference when a girl has her heart and soul in her work, and whether she doesn't.

    What I am saying is I would like to see more lesbian girls get into lesbian porn. Maybe true-life lesbian couples, I do not mind. I really cannot be bothered with the straight girls who change their sexual preferences for dollars. It's fake and it shows in the scenes.

    All in all, let's have more true life lesbian performers. Abby Winters seems to find them.

    Oh, by the way, can you tell me who Celeste's girlfriend is? Like you say, and I agree, it's heartening to know she licks the muff in her private life.

  6. #6
    GF Cult Follower Verified User CSGJlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Well, like I said, I am a straight male. I couldn't have sex with a guy if you paid me 10 million dollars. If you say there are lesbian women who do guys, then I still cannot accept they're 100% lesbian. I know a couple of real lesbians and they wouldn't do a man for any type of money.

    It just goes against what they are and stand for.
    You're right, I'm a lesbian and i would never do a man for the money. But we're talking about pornstars here. Some of these girls just want more money or they have some serious problems with their economics and b/g is the easiest way for them. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    But ultimately, I can tell those who aren't into women. I can tell within minutes. Most guys may be able to accept lesbian porn whatever it is, but I can tell the difference when a girl has her heart and soul in her work, and whether she doesn't.
    Wow, that's a talent. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    What I am saying is I would like to see more lesbian girls get into lesbian porn.
    I agree.
    And I wouldn't mind some bi girls.
    I just don't want g4p girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Oh, by the way, can you tell me who Celeste's girlfriend is? Like you say, and I agree, it's heartening to know she licks the muff in her private life.
    Her gf is not a pornstar. She talks about her gf on twitter and if you are curious about the girl go to Celeste's twitter and you'll find her.
    Oh and she also has a bf. But I don't care for this. :P

  7. #7
    Just a small town girl Verified User Soupchef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,391
    Rep Power
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Well, like I said, I am a straight male. I couldn't have sex with a guy if you paid me 10 million dollars. If you say there are lesbian women who do guys, then I still cannot accept they're 100% lesbian. I know a couple of real lesbians and they wouldn't do a man for any type of money.

    It just goes against what they are and stand for.
    I would say that without question I am a Lesbian. Doesn't have anything to do with a stand point more just the fact that for what ever reason I am attracted to girls.

    Having said that if I was offered 10 million dollars to sleep with a man I would go there with bells on. I don't hate guys, they don't repulse me infact most of my friends are guys as they do tend to be easier to get along with way less fuss :0)

    Are you kidding 10 million dollars = no more debut, the ability to travel any where I want when ever I want (think of all the adult cons I could attend). The ability to pay off my loved ones debuts so they have a stress free life that they can focus on the good things that it can bring with out finacial pressure.

    At the end of the day I'm still a lesbian only differance is I'm a rich lesbian,




    So come on am I really the only one who would take a 15 minute time out from thier prefered team to spend the rest of their life in the lap of luxury?

    HEAVEN

  8. #8
    GF Addict Verified User abc490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Even Syd Blakovich cannot be 100% lesbian as I saw her once in a girl/guy scene!
    So what? Judy Star did guys and she's a lesbian. So is Mason Storm.


    So come on am I really the only one who would take a 15 minute time out from thier prefered team to spend the rest of their life in the lap of luxury?



    For 10 million dollars? I'd have sex with farm animals on world wide broadcasted TV.
    Last edited by abc490; 06-19-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  9. #9
    GF Addict Verified User Gusto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Also has a boyfriend? Oh, dear...

    Why do my favorite porn stars have to rely on men.

  10. #10
    GF Addict Verified User DrRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abc490 View Post
    So what? Judy Star did guys and she's a lesbian. So is Mason Storm.





    For 10 million dollars? I'd have sex with farm animals on world wide broadcasted TV.
    I have a hard time believing Mason Storm and Judy Star are 100% lesbians. But that's just my opinion.

    They have done so much boy/girl and so little girl/girl its a joke. I mean Mason Storm has done like 95% b/g scenes and 5% g/g. And every lesbian scene I've seen her do she has lacked chemistry with her partner. She's stated in interviews that she's attracted to both sexes.
    Last edited by DrRobert; 06-19-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •