Thread: Lesbian MD seduction of conservative MD

GF Groupie Verified User

Default Lesbian MD seduction of conservative MD

I got this idea while watching the President's State of the Union speech. How about a lesbian MD pair seducing a conservative MD pair? A lesbian step mother and daughter have just moved into the neighborhood.However, they keep their lesbianism secret so they could move into the nice neighborhood. It is a conservative neighborhood led headed by a staunch Republican and her daughter whom remind the viewers of Palin and her daughter in the way they wear their hair and dress. The conservative MD accept the invitation of the new arrivals for tea. During tea ,the conversation turns partisan and anti-lesbian. The lesbian MD excuse themselves from tea disgusted at the backwardness of the conservative MD. The lesbian MD forget about trying to befriend the conservative MD and decide to introduce them to the sapphic side. They do this by splitting them up into different parts of the house and seducing them out of their conservative outfits and into bed. I'm sure GFF could come up with some good bedroom seductions. After their tits and pussies have been probed and licked thoroughly, the conservative MD leave quietly, still in shock that they were dominated by liberal lesbians.

GF Super Fan Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by Falconetti View Post
    I got this idea while watching the President's State of the Union speech. How about a lesbian MD pair seducing a conservative MD pair? A lesbian step mother and daughter have just moved into the neighborhood.However, they keep their lesbianism secret so they could move into the nice neighborhood. It is a conservative neighborhood led headed by a staunch Republican and her daughter whom remind the viewers of Palin and her daughter in the way they wear their hair and dress. The conservative MD accept the invitation of the new arrivals for tea. During tea ,the conversation turns partisan and anti-lesbian. The lesbian MD excuse themselves from tea disgusted at the backwardness of the conservative MD. The lesbian MD forget about trying to befriend the conservative MD and decide to introduce them to the sapphic side. They do this by splitting them up into different parts of the house and seducing them out of their conservative outfits and into bed. I'm sure GFF could come up with some good bedroom seductions. After their tits and pussies have been probed and licked thoroughly, the conservative MD leave quietly, still in shock that they were dominated by liberal lesbians.
    If by conservative/liberal you mean more reserved and shy versus open and free then yes but I have no desire to hear political debate in an adult movie. There are dozens of venues to hear and see political talk and hopefully this will never be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconetti View Post

I'm afraid any insertion of politics (e.g., democrat/republican) into a video would wreck it for me personally. There's nothing erotic about politics.

Anon in 'Bama

Dee wrote: "There's nothing erotic about politics."

I'm inclined to agree. Chances are you'll simply end up offending one side.

GF Fan Verified User Full Tilt Boogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    If by conservative/liberal you mean more reserved and shy versus open and free then yes but I have no desire to hear political debate in an adult movie. There are dozens of venues to hear and see political talk and hopefully this will never be one of them.
    Amen to that!

GF Master Scribe Verified User Amo Cinaedae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    I'm afraid any insertion of politics (e.g., democrat/republican) into a video would wreck it for me personally. There's nothing erotic about politics.
    Dee, you're wrong. I get fuc...d every day by politicians!
    Amo

Quote Originally Posted by Amo Cinaedae View Post
    Dee, you're wrong. I get fuc...d every day by politicians!

You got me there Amo! The problem is there's no pleasure in it for us!
    Last edited by Dee; 01-29-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: word exchange

GF Addict Verified User

lol!! well theres always the idea about a lady senator being pursued by a young lesbian page from the other toilet stall!!!

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    lol!! well theres always the idea about a lady senator being pursued by a young lesbian page from the other toilet stall!!!
    I'm inclined to go with the rest of the folks here no political bs. If there were I sure wouldn't be buying them. Hear enough of politics on a daily basis.
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->