Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breast sucking/groping through the clothes!

Taylor Vixen's #1 fan!!! Verified User techs1's Avatar

Default Breast sucking/groping through the clothes!

I dont know why but i love when the girls grope eachothers breast over there shirts and bras! I really love when they suck eachothers breast through the clothes. There is a good ex. of this in Lesbian Phycodramas. Dia sucks Danas tits through her shirt for a min. or two. I would love to see alot more of this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by techs1 View Post
    I dont know why but i love when the girls grope eachothers breast over there shirts and bras! I really love when they suck eachothers breast through the clothes. There is a good ex. of this in Lesbian Phycodramas. Dia sucks Danas tits through her shirt for a min. or two. I would love to see alot more of this!
    I find that highly erotic, as well.

Hope to see more of this!

call me Vulva Vagina Verified User bifemluver1009's Avatar

IM the same way techs1 but also with panties--very teasing and very erotic in my ...nice post!!
    Pussy---does a body good!!!

Some more pics.

This is what i am talking about!
    Taylor Vixen Fan Forum!!! --> http://taylor-vixen-fan-forum.activeboard.com/ I LOVE me some Taylor

GF Groupie Verified User

Agree on this. Necking, pawing and groping is a turn on.

And there's another thread I just read about both women nearly always ending up on a bed.

The only apparent reason for that seems to be comfort and that in nearly every scene both women apparently have to perform multiple sex acts upon each other as well as several times to fill 45 to 50 minutes of filming.

Why can't there be more/any scenes of one woman catching or pulling another aside into a hallway, a bathroom, a kitchen, a garage or into a car in the garage or driveway to kiss, paw and grope her for several minutes and possibly even get her off while both are still fully dressed in a cut away scene? Or even for the aggressor to leave her victim so hot and bothered that the once reluctant victim then comes back looking for relief later on the dvd.

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by u-haul View Post
    Agree on this. Necking, pawing and groping is a turn on.

And there's another thread I just read about both women nearly always ending up on a bed.

The only apparent reason for that seems to be comfort and that in nearly every scene both women apparently have to perform multiple sex acts upon each other as well as several times to fill 45 to 50 minutes of filming.

Why can't there be more/any scenes of one woman catching or pulling another aside into a hallway, a bathroom, a kitchen, a garage or into a car in the garage or driveway to kiss, paw and grope her for several minutes and possibly even get her off while both are still fully dressed in a cut away scene? Or even for the aggressor to leave her victim so hot and bothered that the once reluctant victim then comes back looking for relief later on the dvd.
    Will have to admit that from what I've read it is because of comfort for which the perform on the bed.

Now there are several scenes for which I've seen that they've started out on the couch and fondled, groped and kissed for awhile before eventually moving onto the bed.
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->

PLEASE GFF have a some good breast groping, and breast sucking through the Clothes/BRA in the upcoming Sara Stone & Cassandra Calogera Scene PLEASE! Please leave there clothes on for a while.
    Taylor Vixen Fan Forum!!! --> http://taylor-vixen-fan-forum.activeboard.com/ I LOVE me some Taylor

GF Master Scribe Verified User redneck1st's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techs1 View Post
    PLEASE GFF have a some good breast groping, and breast sucking through the Clothes/BRA in the upcoming Sara Stone & Cassandra Calogera Scene PLEASE! Please leave there clothes on for a while.

Techs I couldn't agree with you more on this scene here would love to see them feelling up and groping and sucking one another through the panties and bra for a while. Seems we don't get to see much of this here.
    I Love my Country Music Loud and my women hot and wet.

The Avatar Photo is of Ashley Graham who will be doing her first scene with GFF in early April with Dani Daniels. Congrats to her and good luck my friend. I'll be looking forward to this scene.
    Thanks to Dan for for giving Ashley the chance I for one appreciate it. :->

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast