Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Strapons

GF Super Fan Verified User metalhips's Avatar

Thumbs up Strapons

I personally give a big thumbs up for using strapons. I think any woman using a strapon on another woman is the ultimate sign of conquest and conquest may not be the right expression. I think toys are just OK even when used tastefully. Mature women using a strapon on a younger woman is the best.

Little Curious Verified User lilly white's Avatar

If the women using the strap-on knows how to use it great.
    But to often they dont know how and it becomes very boring in the scene

GF Cult Follower Verified User -mark_sp2-'s Avatar

Default Have To Agree About Using Strapon

Quote Originally Posted by metalhips View Post
    I personally give a big thumbs up for using strapons. I think any woman using a strapon on another woman is the ultimate sign of conquest and conquest may not be the right expression. I think toys are just OK even when used tastefully. Mature women using a strapon on a younger woman is the best.
    I have to agree with your observation and my taste are the same. I very much love to see Nichole Moore have a scene with these (Piper Austin, Avy Scott, Indian Summer, Dana Dearmond, Bobbi Star, Torri Secret, and Darryl Hanna) where she could propely teach them the pleasure of making a women reach a climax with the use of a strap-on.

Hope the powers that be at GFF would look over this list or thoes that like to suggest or add some more names to this list.

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -mark_sp2- View Post
    I have to agree with your observation and my taste are the same. I very much love to see Nichole Moore have a scene with these (Piper Austin, Avy Scott, Indian Summer, Dana Dearmond, Bobbi Star, Torri Secret, and Darryl Hanna) where she could propely teach them the pleasure of making a women reach a climax with the use of a strap-on.

Hope the powers that be at GFF would look over this list or thoes that like to suggest or add some more names to this list.
    Yes, there are definitely two levels of strap-on users. The top level is a small club that contains mostly girls who are larger in size and strong. Nicole Moore is always great with a strap-on (do you remember her skewering Brea Bennett?), and Cindy is at the top of the list, too (can't forget her very memorable strap-on scenes). Both these women really like using a strap-on and we like to oblige them. I seem to recall Samantha doing a very good s-o (as well as taking a good one in Mommy's Boi). And we can't get Deauxma, either in the giving or receiving end. The last name that I believe should be added to this list is Claire Adams...definitely one of the best. She goes crazy on Evie Delatosso in an upcoming Road Queen.
    Hear all about it!!!

Lena was great with a strap-on. Wish she'd come back.

Tweeter me at TorriSecret Verified User Torri's Avatar

Default Reach a climax

I'm always up for something new or a challenge, like was said”making a women reach a climax” Some of the other sexy ladies that know their way around a strap on penis is Deuxmea and Lone Star.

Anon in 'Bama

metalhips wrote: "I think any woman using a strapon on another woman is the ultimate sign of conquest and conquest may not be the right expression."

"Conquest" is an excellent way of putting it! I love watching one woman dominate another by doing her doggy-style with a strap-on!

Little Curious Verified User

I am too is a strapon lover and I always insist on the point that strapon scenes is diminished from day to day in GFF series. I hope we'll meet much more strapon scenes in future ones. I don't think however conquest is the true word for expressing how a woman feels while she was on her woman partner. Some queer women think that using strapon make them MAN!!!
    Oh...no...using strapon is the best expression of love for another woman...
    try once and see that I'm right...

virgin Registered User

One of our favorite toys is the Feel Doe. We would love to see a gff which it is used.

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    One of our favorite toys is the Feel Doe. We would love to see a gff which it is used.
    The Feel Doe appears in Lesbian Seduction 1 but I don't believe it was ever used. With no harness, it can be a little hard to master. But a good idea! Do they put out a realistic one? The only ones I've seen are a brilliant blue in color and don't look anything like the real deal.
    Hear all about it!!!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast