Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the best lesbian video companies?

GF Addict Verified User lezdvdfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    I vote with my wallet, too. I own 67 GFF titles (rented a few others) and a smattering of other companies' titles. Mostly, I rent the others.

I really haven't seen enough of Triangle, Abby Winters or Abigail Productions to form a firm opinion, but I sorta liked the few I saw. The Pink Visuals I watched (Her First Lesbian...) mostly disappoint (not the women, the incredibly annoying cameraman).

I do like Bellezza. I own several and recommend Bellezza #5 most strongly: Sinn Sage/Marlie Moore is fantastic; and Michelle Lay/Riley Evans is terrific, too (I know, I know, Amo- Michelle is not one of your faves but THIS one is good!)
    I need to join a chapter of Lesbo-holic anonymous. I have well over 100 GFF dvds, 8 Belleza, about 12 Sweetheart, about 20 Triangles, 20 Viv Thomas,
    and about another 80 miscellanous other companies.

If that isn't a lesbo-holic...I don't know what is...
    Last edited by lezdvdfan; 12-31-2008 at 10:21 AM.
    Big Time GFF fan.

GF Cult Follower Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by lezdvdfan View Post
    I need to join a chapter of Lesbo-holic anonymous. I have well over 100 GFF dvds, 8 Belleza, about Sweetheart, about 20 Triangles, 20 Viv Thomas,
    and about another 80 miscellanous other companies.

If that isn't a lesbo-holic...I don't know what is...
    Of course it is, LezD. My God! You are a very sick person (but in a good way).

You reminded me; I forgot i owned a bunch of VivThomas myself. I like his productions a lot bcz his models are drop-dead gorgeous and their kissing scenes are always excellent. A negative for me is that the scenes do not flow naturally like GFF's - lots of editing and reshooting.

Monte

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Lezbo-holic?

Point me in the direction of the nearest chapter pleeze.
    I am currently at the following totals:
    116 GFF & counting at least 4-8 each month until I have 'em all.
    10 L-Factor & holding
    10 Sweetheart & growing
    6 Channel 69
    4 Digital Sin - Lesbian Provocateur
    3 Viv Thomas
    20 miscellaneous including Japanese imports.

Now I find out that I have to check into Bellezza & the 'Violation of ...' series as well.

One thing I did find amusing about Bellezza. Every single title at the Adult DVD Empire has been given 5 Stars by LezloveVideo.com. Was I surprised then to find out that they are produced by Lezluv Video! In addition none
    of the titles listed have their times listed, altho quality is a more important factor than quantity.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

wwilk

I do not believe that Bellezza is actually produced by LezLove but only distributed by them. They are done by a gentleman from Seattle named Omar who is very talented. He shoots exclusively in Hi-Def. but his output, although of high quality, is very low. He has produced less than a dozen discs including 2 solo.

Blog Entries

Default Lezlov Video

Sorry Bill, My mistake. I should have only said that their name is on the Box and listed under 'Studios'. I will try to be more careful in my wording in the future.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

GF Groupie Verified User

I highly recommend KissMeGirl.com.

Blog Entries

Default KissMeGirl

I completely forgot about KissMeGirl too. Yet another senior moment.
    I do have 15 of their 22 titles which means actually 30 of 44 dvds. I
    guess the fact that is only kissing with a bit of breast play & just a
    whiff of a glance at pubes that it thru me off. The fact that it is so
    much kissing while wearing fairly normal young women's outfits is what
    I find so great about there product.

wwilk

Never seen it but the description makes it seem pretty tame.

Anon in 'Bama

When I first started purchasing lesbian erotica off of the internet there was a company called Thursday Night Videos that was pretty good. They produced the very excellent "Three Girlfriends," but have since disappeared from the radar screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rodger45 View Post
    I completely forgot about KissMeGirl too. Yet another senior moment.
    I do have 15 of their 22 titles which means actually 30 of 44 dvds. I
    guess the fact that is only kissing with a bit of breast play & just a
    whiff of a glance at pubes that it thru me off. The fact that it is so
    much kissing while wearing fairly normal young women's outfits is what
    I find so great about there product.
    I find KissMe Girl to be incredibly frustrating, because as hot as the kissing is, I just want it to go somewhere. They do get all the best looking girls. I'd love to see Lexi Belle or India Summer in a GFF movie.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast