Thread: LS2-Teresa

virgin Registered User

Question LS2-Teresa

Whatever happened to this woman? She is the ultimate "MOM" character....Is she still in the business?...Please let me know,,,,TKS

I really liked the scene she did with Misty in LS2, was this the only scene she was in?

GF Master Scribe Verified User rodger45's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Teresa

I cant recall where the thread is concerning 'one-and-done' women of GFF. But IAFD doesnt even have her name in the cast list, saying only 'girl' in the scene credits. And LS2 is the only scene I know of that she's done for GFF.
    Amber Chase Aaliyah Love Ariella Ferrera Cindy Dana Vespoli Jada Fire Julia Ann Kelly Leigh Marie Luv Melissa Monet Misty Stone Natasha Nice Nyomi Banxxx
    Prinzzess Raylene RayVeness Serena Ali Sincerre Lemmore Skin Diamond Sydni Ellis Tara Lynn Foxx Wendy Breeze Zoe Britton

wwilk

LS 2 was the 1st LS I ever got and although I personally liked the way Teresa looked, I felt she was really stiff in that scene, like she didn't especially want to be there. Which could explain why we have not seen her since.

GF Cult Follower Verified User GF News's Avatar

Tweresa was from another state and seemed to have a very quick flirt with the business. I believe she did a few scenes and then got out of the business. I may be wrong but I've heard nothing of her since about the time she did the scene you mention.
    Hear all about it!!!

GF Cult Follower Verified User LezBMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Classic

Perhaps it is good that Teresa only shot that one scene with GFF. It was a classic scene and possibly the best instructional lesbian scene ever. Mysti really made that scene happened by enticing the lust out of Teresa. Initially Teresa did seem disinterested but Mysti did a great job relaxing Teresa and making her feel comfortable which resulted in a truly realistic display of lesbian lovemaking.
    Last edited by LezBMan; 11-21-2008 at 01:09 AM.