Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lactation Scenes - got milk?

GF Groupie Verified User rodann1's Avatar

Default Lactation Scenes - got milk?

Hello all:

Ann and I want to say how much we enjoy the lactation scenes that GFF has produced. We find motherhood sexy, and the sharing of breast milk very erotic.

We know some find it unattractive, a few may find it offensive, but most open-minded people who enjoy f-f sex probably enjoy the lactation scenes as we do.

One idea that has come to mind for a new series is the "(Lesbian)Thornhill Home for Unwed Mothers".....where lesbian ladies in Thornhill provide housing (and of course, lesbian sex) to young girls either pregnant or post-pregnancy. It would be a great avenue for older-younger scenes as well as including lactation. We envision Elexis and India and Alicia Silver opening this home for Tia Ling and others. Any response to this idea?

We would like to hear from others on this topic: Do you like the lactating ladies? Do you have a favorite scene?
    Rod and Ann
    GFF Fans Forever xoxox

Gay for Play Verified User Trisha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rodann1 View Post
    Hello all:

Ann and I want to say how much we enjoy the lactation scenes that GFF has produced. We find motherhood sexy, and the sharing of breast milk very erotic.

We know some find it unattractive, a few may find it offensive, but most open-minded people who enjoy f-f sex probably enjoy the lactation scenes as we do.

One idea that has come to mind for a new series is the "(Lesbian)Thornhill Home for Unwed Mothers".....where lesbian ladies in Thornhill provide housing (and of course, lesbian sex) to young girls either pregnant or post-pregnancy. It would be a great avenue for older-younger scenes as well as including lactation. We envision Elexis and India and Alicia Silver opening this home for Tia Ling and others. Any response to this idea?

We would like to hear from others on this topic: Do you like the lactating ladies? Do you have a favorite scene?
    Lactation scenes are rare, perhaps too rare, but as much as I enjoy them I would rather not see them be overused.

Yes I do like to see the women have fun with lactation and I for one am not offended by it in the slightest, because it's a perfectly natural human condition. It should be celebrated, not hidden from view as it so often is.

By all means let's see some more, but keep them "special occasion" enough to be a real treat when they come along.

Trisha

Boobie Lover Verified User GFFF25's Avatar

I think for most people the Magdalene + Heather Silk scene comes to mind, and for good reason.

I'm sure most fans would like more scenes of this nature, but like Trisha said above, it's best not to overkill them.

As for my personal preference, I don't have any interest in seeing pregnant performers, it'd turn me off from the scene. Although I could understand why a good amount of the people who enjoy lactation scenes also like seeing pregnant women... it's just not for me.

Jelena fan !! Verified User cst1720's Avatar

I'm curious if anyone has seen the Tia Ling scenes? She did 2 and lactated in both from the frame picture things I've seen. And wasn't there some in the Elexis new movie?

GF Super Fan Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by GFFF25 View Post
    I think for most people the Magdalene + Heather Silk scene comes to mind, and for good reason.
    That was by far, the best lactation scene. It set the standard for all lactation scenes to follow. I'm sure that people like robertttt would agree with me.

I also remember seeing a lactation scene in a Legal Lesbian but don't remember which number (I would have to search in Google or through the forums) that I also liked.
    Last edited by jimace; 02-09-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Little Curious Verified User Sauron81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimace View Post
    I also remember seeing a lactation scene in a Legal Lesbian but don't remember which number (I would have to search in Google or through the forums) that I also liked.
    Its from Lesbian Legal 4 with Avy Scott and Jane (Violet Blue) the lactation part in the scene is a bit short, and isn't as good as the Magdalene and Heather scene but then again no lacatation scene has come close to that yet.

GF Fan Verified User Full Tilt Boogie's Avatar

The Heather Silk/Flower Tucci scene in Twisted Passions 3 was great! Between Heather's milk and Flower's squirting, this was a female fluids extravaganza!

GF Fan Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by cst1720 View Post
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the Tia Ling scenes? She did 2 and lactated in both from the frame picture things I've seen. And wasn't there some in the Elexis new movie?
    Yes, Elexis has a lactation scene with Alicia Silver on 'Elexis and Her Girlfriends 2', plus her scene with Tia Ling on 'Lesbian Sex 4'.

g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimace View Post
    That was by far, the best lactation scene. It set the standard for all lactation scenes to follow. I'm sure that people like robertttt would agree with me.

LOL! You're quite right, Jim! The Maggie/Heather is GFF at their best! Heather has some good lactating scenes with Flower Tucci, & there may be other lactating/tit sucking scenes. This needs to become much more common!

GF Super Fan Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron81 View Post
    Its from Lesbian Legal 4 with Avy Scott and Jane (Violet Blue) the lactation part in the scene is a bit short, and isn't as good as the Magdalene and Heather scene but then again no lacatation scene has come close to that yet.
    Thanks for the information. What I remember about this scene was that Avy Scott's character seemed pleasantly surprised by the lactation when she seduced/coerced Jane's character into having sex with her.

Magdalene and Heather's lactation scene set the standard and is what all other lactation scenes will be judged on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast