Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Sucking titty..how good does it feel?

  1. #1
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Sucking titty..how good does it feel?

    Inquiring male, & female minds,(? lol) want to know! Whenever I get a first timer in bed, I always have to, at least sample, titty juice! Some women love it, while others comment sore nipples....I've heard conflicting comments... most women like it when done properly, but..

    How do lesbians feel about having milk sucked from their tits during sex? You very rarely see it depicted in GFF material..

  2. #2
    GF Super Fan Verified User gamergrl:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertttt View Post
    Inquiring male, & female minds,(? lol) want to know! Whenever I get a first timer in bed, I always have to, at least sample, titty juice! Some women love it, while others comment sore nipples....I've heard conflicting comments... most women like it when done properly, but..

    How do lesbians feel about having milk sucked from their tits during sex? You very rarely see it depicted in GFF material..
    Personally I found it odd and not my cup of tea. And yeah, it hurts after awhile.

  3. #3
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamergrl:) View Post
    Personally I found it odd and not my cup of tea. And yeah, it hurts after awhile.
    How is it odd? There's probably a difference between a man or a woman sucking/nourishing. Elaborate...

  4. #4
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertttt View Post
    How is it odd? There's probably a difference between a man or a woman sucking/nourishing. Elaborate...
    Okay, I'm transferring this thread into a "Women sucking tits" idea. My first venture in the "Lesbian Sex Talk" mode,lol! Hope the gals here will understand...

  5. #5
    g/g connoissuer Verified User Robertttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milw. WI
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Doe View Post
    Well, I'm confused... Do you mean this question to be for lactating women? I have never been with a woman and had any liquid come out of her breasts - none of them were pregnant and/or nursing mothers... And as far as I know, nothing has ever come out of mine...
    Thanx for the info, forum femme! I'm not really surprised though, as I had relations with a twenty one year old a while back, & she'd screwed 5 guys & I was the only one who sampled her titty juice! Further, I've asked various buddies & some have never savored it either.

    Anyway, more often than not, you can enjoy this tasty fluid, if you press the nipple against the roof of your mouth, while squeezing with your tongue & sucking simultaneously. It mat take a few tries, but once you taste that nectar, you'll be hooked! BTW, I've never been with a lactating woman, at least not to my knowledge, so titties can be savored oftentimes...

    Okay, I just wanted to know if lesbians were into this as much as I am! Feel free to comment...

  6. #6
    smut peddler for life Verified User AaliyahLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sunny California:)
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    191

    Default

    titty juice? Ummm I've sucked plenty of titties, like, TONS. And never even..heard of this. LOL

    But all of that aside, how good does it feel to get my tits sucked on? It feels good.. but don't linger too much. lick on your way to somewhere else, or during sex.

  7. #7
    GF Super Fan Verified User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    I like my nipples lightly bitten/pinched and I've done this to women that I've had sex with and most of them don't like it.

    As an adult, I did try a gf's breast milk once but it was not like squirting or dripping (like in the porn movies). I just had a few drops since I believe that she had already pumped most of it out for her daughter based on the shape and how her breasts looked. I found it to be sweeter than cow's milk (at least that was my thought when I had the very small sample). I didn't ask her for a bigger sample since the milk just came out during sex and she was a bit embarrassed by it all.

  8. #8
    Gay for Play Verified User Trisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,331
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AaliyahLove View Post
    titty juice? Ummm I've sucked plenty of titties, like, TONS. And never even..heard of this. LOL

    But all of that aside, how good does it feel to get my tits sucked on? It feels good.. but don't linger too much. lick on your way to somewhere else, or during sex.

    I give a girl all day to stop sucking mine. It's feels totally awesome. Hard or soft it's all good, some girls will try to suck my whole boob into their mouth, and get pretty near it, the feel of having my nipple stretching way deep into their mouth is wild...omg. I just lay there and run my fingers through their hair while they have their way with my tits. lol. Sometimes I go to work the next day with very sore nipples but then it makes me quite horny to remember how they got that way.

    Trisha

  9. #9
    GF Cult Follower Verified User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post

    I give a girl all day to stop sucking mine. It's feels totally awesome. Hard or soft it's all good, some girls will try to suck my whole boob into their mouth, and get pretty near it, the feel of having my nipple stretching way deep into their mouth is wild...omg. I just lay there and run my fingers through their hair while they have their way with my tits. lol. Sometimes I go to work the next day with very sore nipples but then it makes me quite horny to remember how they got that way.


    Trish, I think you would be in heaven doing a scene with Prinzzess. She loves boobs and loves worshipping them

  10. #10
    Talent Registered User BreeDaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AaliyahLove View Post
    titty juice? Ummm I've sucked plenty of titties, like, TONS. And never even..heard of this. LOL

    But all of that aside, how good does it feel to get my tits sucked on? It feels good.. but don't linger too much. lick on your way to somewhere else, or during sex.
    It's a unique sensation having your boob sucked, I sure like it

    I'm in the same boat, never had "titty juice" and I've had tons of them in my mouth haha! Not sure that's normal? I'm going to have to google this now....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •