Thread: Gamman's Guide to GFF - review of Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4

Not Quite A Saint Verified User gamman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Gamman's Guide to GFF - review of Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4

Hello again, everyone. Gamman back with my 2nd review of GFF’s latest releases, and the focus this time is on GFF’s 300th release, Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4. PMML! Is one of GFF’s hottest series, and such an amazingly performed one at that, so it’s only fitting that the latest installment sits in such a milestone release slot. So how does it measure up to the previous releases? Let’s take a look...

Scene 1 – Lily Carter/Bree Daniels

After the obligatory recap, we watch Hayden as she arrives at the Bree’s house, where she’s looking at a ring and wedding dress that was advertised. During their conversation, Hayden tells Bree that the dress and ring are for when she marries her stepmom. Bree thinks that’s a little weird. Hayden, in turn, finds out that Bree and her twin sister live together, and sleep in the same bed. The conversation eventually leads to discussion of the wedding, and a wonderful bit of acting from Lily. Bree has her close her , and then proceeds to act out the wedding with her. They soon get to kissing, and then to sex, with Lily keeping her closed the whole time. Once the fantasy is over, she opens her , and they really go at one another. Lily is a fantastic performer, as always, and Bree is right there with her. I could watch those two women kiss for hours on end, it was so amazing. A blistering start to the DVD.

Scene 2 - Zoey Holloway/Natalie Nice

We begin scene 2 in bed with Zoey and Hayden, who, funnily enough, make no mention of an upcoming wedding. Instead, Zoey says that she’s cutting Hayden’s father off for 30 days because he has a small penis, amongst other reasons. They eventually get up because Hayden’s friend Natalie is coming over. We cut to them at the kitchen table playing poker, where Hayden wins the pot. She says she’ll give Natalie a chance to win the pot back, if she agrees to play strip poker. They go upstairs, away from prying . This time Natalie wins, and Hayden takes off her dress. This, however, only gets Hayden to go after what she wants, and Natalie willingly gives it to her. These women have some great chemistry together, and the sex is very good. Natalie plays her role as virgin well. A great scene from these two.

Scene 3 – Zoey Holloway/Natalie Nice

We open this scene with Hayden and Natalie talking on the couch when Zoey walks in. They talk about Heather peeing her pants in part 1, laughing about it. Hayden then tells Zoey that she discovered that Natalie has had sex with her mother. Zoey doesn’t take this well, and tells Natalie to get her stuff, and that she’s going to have to tell her mother everything. In a lovely bit of misdirection, she does exactly that, as Zoey takes her to a hotel room, where, indulging in some light bondage, she gets Natalie to phone her mother (Brenda James). After a very short call, Zoey gets down to what she really wants: to dominate her. Natalie subs very nicely, and does a great job performing while her hands are tied. They work very well together, and the result is another superb scene.

Scene 4 – Elaina Raye/Rilee Marks

This last scene has very little to do with the PMML storyline, other than Zoey indulging her love of younger girls. Surprisingly, though, Zoey isn’t involved. The scene opens with her telling Riley that she’s getting rid of some of Hayden’s old clothes, and that she’s going to let her have some. She and Riley get together the next day, along with Elaina Ray. When they go and try on clothes, Zoey seems intent on getting Riley and Elaina together which, I have to say, seems somewhat out of place. However, it was nice to see two younger performers together for a change, especially when Riley is one of them. I loved her scene with Dana in Lesbian Sex, and think she’s adorable. Listening to her as Elaina makes her come was truly great, and I really enjoyed their performances. My one question about this scene is who exactly Elaina was. I assume she was one of Zoey’s offscreen young lovers, but I can’t say for sure. Still, as out of place as this scene appeared, it was a great scene, and a good end to the DVD.

So, final thoughts? It was nice that Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4 was the 300th release from GFF, but that milestone doesn’t really mean anything in the release itself. We get some lovely acting, as always, from Lily and Zoey, and some amazing performances from the other actresses. We get some nice little setups for the scenarios, with my personal favourite being the Zoey/Natalie pairing in scene 3. If I have one complaint, though, it’s that the sequence of time between scenes 2 and 3 seemed muddied. Natalie’s character changed between them, from someone who’s never slept with a woman to one who’s slept with Syren several times. Perhaps this is due to some other reason, but a little clarification would have been nice. Still, Please Make Me Lesbian! 4 was an enjoyable addition to the series, and hopefully we’re one step closer to a Syren/Zoey faceoff. I highly recommend this release.

Well, that’s it for this review. See you next time with a review of the latest GFF Tammy Sands release. Thanks for reading!
    "Use plenty of lip and tongue action"
    from MST3K ep 313 - "Earth vs. The Spider"

A D on the side of Angels

Make Mine Missy Martinez!

Banned

Foregive me but isn't the title you have listed for scene two not right. Shouldn't it be Hayden and Natalie. I really do enjoy this series. The interaction in the story line and the women playing this one are all awesome.

Gay for Play Verified User Trisha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gamman View Post

So, final thoughts? It was nice that Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4 was the 300th release from GFF, but that milestone doesn’t really mean anything in the release itself. We get some lovely acting, as always, from Lily and Zoey, and some amazing performances from the other actresses. We get some nice little setups for the scenarios, with my personal favourite being the Zoey/Natalie pairing in scene 3. If I have one complaint, though, it’s that the sequence of time between scenes 2 and 3 seemed muddied. Natalie’s character changed between them, from someone who’s never slept with a woman to one who’s slept with Syren several times. Perhaps this is due to some other reason, but a little clarification would have been nice. Still, Please Make Me Lesbian! 4 was an enjoyable addition to the series, and hopefully we’re one step closer to a Syren/Zoey faceoff. I highly recommend this release.

Well, that’s it for this review. See you next time with a review of the latest GFF Tammy Sands release. Thanks for reading!
    Thankyou for the great and honest review Gamman. Your hard work in putting all these reviews together is always appreciated by me and many others I'm sure. This particualr review scares me a little though. It suggests that our beloved "spearhead and stylised" series might be already starting to come off the rails. I'll buy PMML4 and see how it looks but a gut feeling tells me that I won't be buyiing 5. Hey but then you never know, the good sex scenes you described and the irrestable compulsion to see what Zoey gets up to next may be still yet be the saviour of it all.

Trish

Hello again, everyone. Gamman back with my 2nd review of GFF’s latest releases, and the focus this time is on GFF’s 300th release, Please Make Me Lesbian! part 4. PMML! Is one of GFF’s hottest series, and such an amazingly performed one at that, so it’s only fitting that the latest installment sits in such a milestone release slot. So how does it measure up to the previous releases? Let’s take a look...

Scene 1 – Lily Carter/Bree Daniels

After the obligatory recap, we watch Hayden as she arrives at the Bree’s house, where she’s looking at a ring and wedding dress that was advertised. During their conversation, Hayden tells Bree that the dress and ring are for when she marries her stepmom. Bree thinks that’s a little weird. Hayden, in turn, finds out that Bree and her twin sister live together, and sleep in the same bed. The conversation eventually leads to discussion of the wedding, and a wonderful bit of acting from Lily. Bree has her close her , and then proceeds to act out the wedding with her. They soon get to kissing, and then to sex, with Lily keeping her closed the whole time. Once the fantasy is over, she opens her , and they really go at one another. Lily is a fantastic performer, as always, and Bree is right there with her. I could watch those two women kiss for hours on end, it was so amazing. A blistering start to the DVD.

Scene 2 - Zoey Holloway/Natalie Nice

We begin scene 2 in bed with Zoey and Hayden, who, funnily enough, make no mention of an upcoming wedding. Instead, Zoey says that she’s cutting Hayden’s father off for 30 days because he has a small penis, amongst other reasons. They eventually get up because Hayden’s friend Natalie is coming over. We cut to them at the kitchen table playing poker, where Hayden wins the pot. She says she’ll give Natalie a chance to win the pot back, if she agrees to play strip poker. They go upstairs, away from prying . This time Natalie wins, and Hayden takes off her dress. This, however, only gets Hayden to go after what she wants, and Natalie willingly gives it to her. These women have some great chemistry together, and the sex is very good. Natalie plays her role as virgin well. A great scene from these two.

Scene 3 – Zoey Holloway/Natalie Nice

We open this scene with Hayden and Natalie talking on the couch when Zoey walks in. They talk about Heather peeing her pants in part 1, laughing about it. Hayden then tells Zoey that she discovered that Natalie has had sex with her mother. Zoey doesn’t take this well, and tells Natalie to get her stuff, and that she’s going to have to tell her mother everything. In a lovely bit of misdirection, she does exactly that, as Zoey takes her to a hotel room, where, indulging in some light bondage, she gets Natalie to phone her mother (Brenda James). After a very short call, Zoey gets down to what she really wants: to dominate her. Natalie subs very nicely, and does a great job performing while her hands are tied. They work very well together, and the result is another superb scene.

Scene 4 – Elaina Raye/Rilee Marks

This last scene has very little to do with the PMML storyline, other than Zoey indulging her love of younger girls. Surprisingly, though, Zoey isn’t involved. The scene opens with her telling Riley that she’s getting rid of some of Hayden’s old clothes, and that she’s going to let her have some. She and Riley get together the next day, along with Elaina Ray. When they go and try on clothes, Zoey seems intent on getting Riley and Elaina together which, I have to say, seems somewhat out of place. However, it was nice to see two younger performers together for a change, especially when Riley is one of them. I loved her scene with Dana in Lesbian Sex, and think she’s adorable. Listening to her as Elaina makes her come was truly great, and I really enjoyed their performances. My one question about this scene is who exactly Elaina was. I assume she was one of Zoey’s offscreen young lovers, but I can’t say for sure. Still, as out of place as this scene appeared, it was a great scene, and a good end to the DVD.

gamman, you're now the reviewor extraordanaire.
    I noticed in your avatar two girls at the end of a long hallway possibly embracing?
    Could you do the--reverse of, objects in mirror are closer than they seem...and bring them close up? (only if you want)
    Reading a g/g review looking at a dude doesn't work for me because of the mutually exclusive association.

Just picking at you. Keep writing.

Gay for Play Verified User Trisha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wjh View Post
    gamman, you're now the reviewor extraordanaire.
    I noticed in your avatar two girls at the end of a long hallway possibly embracing?
    Could you do the--reverse of, objects in mirror are closer than they seem...and bring them close up? (only if you want)
    reading a g/g review looking at a dude doesn't work for me because of the mutually exclusive association.

Just picking at you. Keep writing.
    pmsl

Banned Verified User

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post
    Thankyou for the great and honest review Gamman. Your hard work in putting all these reviews together is always appreciated by me and many others I'm sure. This particualr review scares me a little though. It suggests that our beloved "spearhead and stylised" series might be already starting to come off the rails. I'll buy PMML4 and see how it looks but a gut feeling tells me that I won't be buyiing 5. Hey but then you never know, the good sex scenes you described and the irrestable compulsion to see what Zoey gets up to next may be still yet be the saviour of it all.

Trish
    Trish we are not disappointed thus far. I think you will enjoy it.

Not Quite A Saint Verified User gamman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post

Trish
    I wouldn't say it's coming off the rails, just that the storyline is on hold for the moment. From what I know of what's coming up, you'll definitely want to stay for what's coming next. If I'm not mistaken (and I very well may be), Zoey and Syren finally get together. I, for one, can't wait to see that...
    "Use plenty of lip and tongue action"
    from MST3K ep 313 - "Earth vs. The Spider"

A D on the side of Angels

Make Mine Missy Martinez!

Talent Registered User SyrenDeMer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't say it's coming off the rails, just that the storyline is on hold for the moment. From what I know of what's coming up, you'll definitely want to stay for what's coming next. If I'm not mistaken (and I very well may be), Zoey and Syren finally get together. I, for one, can't wait to see that...
    Now that PMML 5 has been released...I can say...YES!!! Zoey and I get together!!!!!! FINALLY!